Monday 25 January 2010

Spending Spree!

As it was my birthday yesterday my parents gave me £25 because I couldn’t think of anything that they could buy me. I know…….I can think of many things now!

Anyway by the afternoon the money was begging to be spent so off we went to The Range. Trouble is there’s so much there I just don’t know where to begin! I kept in mind all the snow pic’s that are waiting to be scrapped which helped me to keep away from the new seasonal stuff!! I don’t do Valentine anyway.

As you can see in the photo below there’s quite an  assortment of fabric buttons, white alphas, silver stickers and a couple of packs of papers. I also found a nest of 3 blank boxes to decorate. All for £25  so I was a very happy bunny :)

DSCF1302

But the best bit …………………….  was getting home & finally feeling inspired to actually make something with all this gorgeous stuff!

DSCF1307

Jake enjoying the snow on the way home from school. No “snow days” for us :(

Which led on to more…….

DSCF1310

Once upon a time …. there was a little boy who wanted to be a tree

DSCF1311

Home sweet home. I’m not entirely happy with this one. I think I need to embellish it with something ……….  but I don’t know what …….. any idea’s?

Thanks for looking

H x

8 comments:

  1. My Mom and Dad took me to The Range when I was over in the UK last year - I bought a few things to bring back and use....and a couple of magazines that had free stamp sets on them! You don't get free things on magazines here :(

    Nothing like a shopping spree and new supplies to inspire you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fabric brads look really cool !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely collection of birthday goodies! Happy belated birthday to you. I was really touched by your comment on my blog last night. It meant a lot. Thankyou:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, happy birthday for Sunday - sorry I missed it! Looks like you had a fun time shopping :-) Love the layouts! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather - what kind of paper is the red, embossed looking that's in that last picture? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Heather! It looks as though you got some lovely bits and pieces :) I really love the embossed paper that you used on your 'Home Sweet Home' layout - it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday Heather and thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I got money for my birthday too so will think carefully about what stash to buy with it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a fabulous birthday! just look at your gorgeous goodies!
    The Lo's that you created with your new stash are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!