Friday 15 January 2010

The real me

 

You know how it goes.

Only keep the very best photos of yourself.

Never …. repeat ….. NEVER  show yourself  in anything less than the best light & always on your best side ……. right?

Well after reading this post from Amy in Australia on her blog Over At Our Place with a candid photo of her everyday self …..I decided to take the plunge!!

DSCF1168

This is the real me.

No make-up as usual, hair desperately needing a wash, wonky teeth, chubby cheeks & tired eyes from having a sinus headache all day.

A bit different to my avatar photo which was taken 10 years ago!! But still recognisable to the Facebook  photo taken when I was about 7 years old.

I dare you to introduce your real self !!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!