Saturday 16 January 2010

Look what I found!

Its high time I got myself organised. I haven’t scrapped anything since late last year & its nagging me all the time to JUST DO IT! I made a start on clearing a corner of the room that’s been a bit of a dump space since I took the Christmas tree down & unearthed a sketch pad that I had forgotten about. There is only a few pages used but it was a very pleasant surprise to see them again. I love doodling & I always do trees because they fascinate me with their never ending & lumpy branches! Trouble is I tend to fill the page up to the edge so the tree always looks a bit ‘page-shaped’ IYKWIM!

image

Anyway I wanted to share this with you & I might put a few more on at some point. I hope you like my tree – let me know please!

EDIT = if you click on the image you will get a bigger picture but I still think its a bit blurred sorry :(

9 comments:

  1. I truly love it. SO much. Trees are a very potent symbol for me anyway, but this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for popping over to my blog and commenting.

    I love your drawing - awesomely talented lady. My mum lives in Shifnal so I know Telford very well - do you go to the QVC shop in Shrewsbury for scrapping supplies - I always do when I visit mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you doodled that tree? Wow! Doodling as a word seems a bit on the casual side for such beautifully detailed drawing! A tree with real character and spirit... Please post some more! alexa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen I very rarely go to Shrewsbury but yes I do go to the qvc shop & could spend a fortune!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's an amzing tree. Love the detail on the bark.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beautiful drawing of a tree. I can just see that reproduced as a stamp and I would definitely buy it - it's so detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Love* it :-) It looks so realistic x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love it! I would so love to be able to draw..great talent to have you lucky thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a fabulous tree! Really it is, I love it. I found some sketch pads of old doodles and paintings a few weeks ago, I know what you mean, it was fascinating!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!