Tuesday 6 April 2010

Doesn't time fly!!

I haven't blogged for ages again.

I haven't even Facebooked much over the last few weeks!

And I certainly haven't scrapbooked anything at all this year!!

I seem to be very happy watching TV & crocheting........... some might find this a bit weird but others will understand totally where I'm coming from!!

But this morning I thought maybe I should catch up with my favourite bloggers & see whats been happening in their lives.........its my week off work & I can do what I want.......ish!! I looked at Claires blog here & she has got a give-away. When she has got 100 followers she will be sending it out to the winner. I don't usually have much luck with these things but you know what they say..... 'you gotta be in it to win it!'

So fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!