Monday 31 October 2011

Pretty Paper Party

 
This layout was made following the first prompt from Shimelles new class in which she suggested using strips of paper as a background. This school photo of me was taken c1969 when I was about 7 years old. I had long hair then & my mum would spend time making sure I looked presentable before I was allowed out of the door! I actually remember the pink & orange hair bobbles as I used to be able to snap them apart with my teeth & I can remember the texture & feel of them in my mouth lol ;-)
 

 


Do you have any peculiar memories you want to share?

2 comments:

  1. A fab LO, what a great way to use up those leftover pieces of PP, it looks really lovely. A great school photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, I love the colours and the photo is lovely

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!