Monday 14 March 2011

a bit happier today!

......ok so I was down in the dumps yesterday. Maybe it was working Fri/Sat/Sun together ....... maybe I was menopausal ...... or just plain fedup!! lol

Today sees an improvement & I have found some reasons to be cheerful

no 1 = SUNSHINE!
no 2 = my little bookworm


no 3 = scrapping this & ...... a few others :)

no 4 = MY NEW CAMERA!!
(see my 1930's bevelled edge mirror - I loves it)
no 5 = my little ray of sunshine :))
This was my world today & it suits me fine.
Thanks for reading my blog & please take time to comment - I really appreciate it :))
Heather xx

ETA yes I know my son appears twice on the list lol but that also makes me very happy xx


2 comments:

  1. Glad you've had a good day....and that's a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were feeling better by the time of this post :-) And quite right that your boy is on the list twice! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!