Tuesday 17 August 2010

Hello blog

...............still here? lol


Me & my boy went to Ironbridge yesterday. I had promised him we could go while he was on school hols because he didn't go on the school trip in June (I didn't think he was ready for an overnight trip yet). Its only 10 mins away so we hopped on the bus, another of Jakes fave things to do, and went to Enginuity for some interactive fun. It was a fair old walk down to Ironbridge itself so we stopped at a pub for lunch! The rest of the afternoon was a lovely wander around the bridge & Jake was chuffed to find a couple of books in a charity shop.


mmmmm........... really should think about losing weight!!


My little bookworm :-))



watching a river boat turning under the bridge


I love perspectives
Me & my boy




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day out...great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos (that one of the two of you would make a lovely blog profile pic) - we made it to the bridge when we were at Blists Hill and I didn't know until we got there that seeing Telford's bridge was one of my husband's lifelong ambitions!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!