Friday 27 August 2010

I need this holiday!

At last its finally time for us to go on our trip to South Wales! We have been looking forward to this for so long. Its been a stressful couple of months & I am completely drained of energy & enthusiasm so keep your fingers crossed I find some mojo while I'm down there :)
We are staying in Tenby for 4 nights next week but before than we are travelling to Swansea tomorrow to see Neils daughter Michelle & her fiance Gareth whom we haven't seen for months! They have kindly offered to put us up for a couple of nights to extend our break.
I am so looking forward to getting to a beach & just relaxing (weather permitting of course!!) & Jake can't wait to see his big Sis!
The only downside is that I will miss the beginning of Shimelles "Learn Something New in September" class. I did this class last year & thoroughly enjoyed it ... and I actually finished it!! I will be taking lots of photos & notes though so it won't take too long to catch up when I get home :)

See you next week (I'll bring you a stick of rock)

Hxx

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday...Tenby is a lovely place....spent a week there 4 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love Rock! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!