Saturday 5 June 2010

Mini album contest!!

Just a quick reminder about this little competition over on Scrapbook-crazy.com
Click on the picture to be taken to their page (scroll down to find the info!)
I am in the process of making mine so I will post pictures when its done! I think its a great way to recycle the inners that otherwise just get thrown away on to landfill.

Are you going to have a go? I hope so. If you do will you let me know please? xx

PS the postman delivered a pizzabox today. I finally bought the Cosmo Cricket paper collection called Lil Man & its gorgeous. Cant wait to start scrapping with it :)

Happy days xx

2 comments:

  1. oo I have seen what others have done with this idea and was toying with it, but now I think I shall go fo it thanks for the reminder x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cosmo Cricket. I have some of Lil Man, maybe I need to buy more.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!