Sunday 11 October 2009

I won a raffle!!

I went my local scrap crop at Broseley on Friday night & spent a very pleasant couple of hours with other scrappy ladies. Not a lot of scrapping gets done because we natter so much! We all get entered into the raffle automatically when we pay our 'subs' & there are usually 3 or 4 prizes to chose from. My number was the first to be drawn so I chose a kit from CraftyStash that Liz had purchased online from their website. Its a lovely collection of papers & embellishments and it also had instructions for a layout to follow - so I did & this is what I made




I had great fun cutting out the trees from one of the papers! The photo is of me & my Gran taken circa 1965 in Manchester where my grandparents lived.



Hope you like it! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!