Thursday 28 October 2010

Lets start again......

.... shall we?

I have been out of the blogging habit for too long. I just got sidetracked I think.
Maybe I felt I had nothing to say?
Or was it that I just couldn't be bothered!? lol

I haven't been scrapping either...... or taking photos.
After our week in South Wales (spoilt by being stung on the lip by a wasp - thats another story!) life became a muddle of work/school/planning new kitchen etc.

And here we are in the last week of October already!!!

My craft stuff has been relegated to various rooms in the house while we change our kitchen & dining room into a proper kitchen-diner (iykwim)!!! We have no flooring down so we are on cold concrete until we finish the units & then we will lay some lino.

The other news in my life?...... menopause....... enough said!
Actually I'm cross about it because I'm only 47 :-(
Maybe that was another reason for not blogging because I had to get it in my head that it was actually happening to me before I could talk about it!

Mother Nature has a LOT to answer for.

So here I am back blogging again. There won't be much crafty/scrapping stuff for a while but I'm thinking this should be more of family blog too.

Now where is my camera?

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you :-) Sorry to hear about the wasp and the menopause, though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is going through menopause at the age of 45 too.....and through talking to her I can understand a little of what you are going through emotionally and physically :( Hugs to you!!

    xxx

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!