Wednesday 8 July 2009

Another week gone!


Well thats another week gone! Got a day off today after working 6 days in a row ( can you hear the violin in the background?)


I havent done any scrapping as I've been contacted by a cousin of my Mums who has started researching her family tree so consequently I've been bitten by the bug again & opened all my family history files & photos.


The layout above is one I did a couple of weeks ago for the 'scrap like you mean it' (slymi) weekly challenge on ukscrappers website. The challenge was simply to use stickers on your LO & only that morning I had bought a pack of iron-on/self adhesive embroidered vehicles so it was great to be able to use the little airplane straightaway!


I've got a hair appt & dentist appt this afternoon so mustn't stay here nattering - suppose I should be doing some housework really but hey.... it will still be here wating for me when I get back!!


Hope you like the LO


Heather x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love comments so fire away!!